NuFund 23 Investment Portal
Please note: we are near our SEC-mandated 249 Fund member limit. All further NuFund 23 subscriptions are subject to availability.
Welcome to the NuFund 23 Annual Fund capital call! If you would like to join the Fund, please click the button below to fill out Subscription Agreement via DocuSign. See our Subscription Guide for more information and step-by-step instructions. You can also see the Annual Fund orientation video HERE.
- You must be a NuFund Venture Group member to become a subscriber. If you are not already a member, please apply at nufund.com/angels
- Purchase any amount in the Fund greater than or equal to $10,000. One voting unit = $10,000 (fractional units = fractional votes).
- There is a $10,000 minimum investment and the historical fund range has been between $10,000 and $300,000 with average investment of about $30,000.
- All NuFund 23 investors will have $1,800 drawn from their investment automatically to cover 12 months of NuFund membership dues. Some members choose to add $1,800 to their capital contribution to purchase whole voting units i.e. $31,800 in contribution will net $30,000 (3 units) into the Fund. Members who invest in NuFund 23 but did not invest in NuFund 22 and already paid annual dues directly to NuFund will receive a refund for the pro rata outstanding membership period at the conclusion of the capital call.
- The First Close was when $2 million was raised, at which point the fund will begin investing in companies. Only members who have already invested can recommend and vote on new deals.
- We will close the fund within 100 days or when we have reached the SEC-mandated limit of 249 members, whichever arrives first.
- All documents will be counter-signed by the Fund Manager after your signature has been completed and you have been accepted into the fund.
- Wire or ACH transfer (or check) instructions and all Fund documents are in the folder HERE