Panel recording will be available shortly.
NuFund’s Women in Angel Investing is back for 2023!
Step into the world of Angel Investing with NuFund, through the eyes of experienced Angel Investors. This event will guide you through the initial phases of Angel Investing and provide overall education on Angel Investing as well as Investor Insight followed by a Q&A. Five women will explain how and why they started investing, the paths they took to get to this point in their journey, the lessons they’ve learned, dos and don’ts, and much more!
Our panel of experts — women who have extensive experience on both sides of the ecosystem, founders and investors as well as mentors, advocates, and leaders — includes:
- Caitlin Wege | Partner, MooDoos Investments & NuFund Board of Directors President
- Leena Gupta | Managing Director, CFO Services for Ascent Private Capital Management & NuFund Member
- Maisha Cobb | Founder, Mpact International & NuFund Board Member
- Sonia Steinway | Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase & NuFund Board of Directors Vice President
- Victoria Lakers | Partner, CalibreOne & NuFund Board Director of External Relations
This event is a perfect introduction to the Angel ecosystem, and is suited for:
Aspiring Angel Investors
Current and New Investors
Business and MBA Students
Women In Angel Investing is open to all community members, as we would love to welcome a new and diverse cohort to our community!